Monday, December 1, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg...


Our Thanksgiving this year was pretty chill! The night before, Jay decided he wanted to make 10 pies so he could come home to lots and lots of pie when Thanksgiving was all over!! I thought he was crazy. I haven't really made a pie my whole life...so really , I thought he was nuts! We ended up making 9 pies!!! It was so fun! The girls had a blast, and so did Jay and I! I learned a lot! We didn't go all out and make the crust homemade and such, but the pies turned out great! And we still have plenty of pie left! Jay loves him some pie!

Thanksgiving day was fun also! First off we went to my great granparents house with my mom and step-dad where there is 80 plus people!! Ate a great dinner there, then we took off to Jay's mom's house and had dinner with them also! It was just a couple of us there, so it was nice and relaxing!! I definatly couldn't eat as much this year being almost 9 months pregnant, but the food was delicious and I still ate way more than I should have!! Then we came home and watched a movie and Jay ate his pie =) We had a great Thanksgiving this year!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad that you guys had a good time. How funny that Jay wanted to make that many pies, you guys will be having pie for the next 2 weeks with that many. How are you feeling anyway?

Coatsy's said...

SO CUTE!!!!! You guys look like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.... I can't wait till that little boy gets here. He is going to be adorable.... What's his name going to be?

Aubrey said...

hi, Ree you guys look so cute, those pics of the girls are darling, this little boy is gonna have so much fun with his big sisters painting his finger nails and dressing him up! lol, just kiddin, im so excited to see him! i know your way done with this pregnancy, but its almost here, hang in there! Love ya

Angie said...

It was so good to see you guys on Sunday! What a special day for your family!
I love pie! I wish El would make some..

Kariann said...

Cute pictures!! Must be a Murphy thing, my hubby LOVES pie also!! lol