Cheri, you are the most natural and comfortable looking pregnant person I have ever seen! Gorgeous girl. Why not just keep poppin' the adorable little ones out? I have a feeling you could have a dozen and you would still look like a super model! Sheesh, to be that lucky! It's getting close!!! I can't wait to see the boy!
You look absolutely beautiful and I love that it seriously looks like you have a little basketball in your cute little belly. I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I can't wait to see your cute babes.
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
4 comments:
Cheri, you are the most natural and comfortable looking pregnant person I have ever seen! Gorgeous girl. Why not just keep poppin' the adorable little ones out? I have a feeling you could have a dozen and you would still look like a super model! Sheesh, to be that lucky! It's getting close!!! I can't wait to see the boy!
You look absolutely beautiful and I love that it seriously looks like you have a little basketball in your cute little belly. I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I can't wait to see your cute babes.
It was good to see you and visit with you on Wednesday! You will have to keep us posted on what the Doc say's today! I hope you are feeling well.
How exciting! I love the last few weeks/days of pregnancy! You look awesome!!
Post a Comment