Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ThE dAtE hAs BeEn sEt...

So, I went to the Dr. on Friday and I am was dialated to a 2 and 80% percent effaced!!! He stripped my membranes...obviously nothing happened because I am still pregnant! So he set me a date to get induced on Monday the 22nd!! Yup, in 5 days!! WOW...I can't even believe it still. I can't wait to meet my lil man!! So we will see, I really hope I go on my own, but I guess that is up to the boy! I go to the Dr. again on Friday, so I will know more in a couple of days!


Here's a couple cute pictures of the girlies...





These were taken just before we were off to church! I sure love my girls!!




One night the girls were being so funny! They kept pinning eachother down tickling the crap out of eachother! Aunt Dani got them going!!!


12 comments:

K. Bitton said...

CUTE!! I love the pictures of your girls! Congrats on the date! I am so excited for you! keep us posted! =)

Cherice said...

Hey last year when I had my baby my doc was gonna induce me on dec 22 and i ended up having him on the 19th. So I am feeling Friday girl!! It ll happen :-)!!!!

k.young said...

Super cute pictures! The 22nd is my mom's birthday!! It's a good day! I can't believe it, five days! Crazy. Can't wait to hear. Good luck!

Kariann said...

Yeah five days!! That is awesome!!!Way cute pictures of the girls!! :)

Veena said...

Wow--five days or less!! So exciting! The pictures of the girls are so cute. I love how you always have them in matching outfits-even pjs.

Kristy said...

How exciting! That will be nice to have him before Christmas and be home just in time! I can't wait to see pictures! And your girls are so stinkin' cute! Good luck!

Amy said...

I'm so excited to see this cute little guy of yours. Let us know if there's anything we can do. Love you guys

Korine said...

4 days now!! Counting down! Right before Christmas, that is so cute! I love that pic of Jayden on top of Saydey. I miss my girls that age :(. Can't wait to hear about the new arrival! Much LOVE!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Man i really love your little girls too! I am so excited to meet your little baby too! He will be perfect i know it ! (plus the most special people are born in December lol);) love ya girl see ya in a few hours!!!

Angie said...

How exciting.. Emers birthday is the 23rd, so he will be in good company! Let us know if we can do anything for you!
Your girls are so darling! We just love them.

Traci said...

That is so exciting!!!! He will be her for christmas! I can't wait to see pictures!

Coatsy's said...

Your girls r so cute... If you have that baby while I'm gone which I'm sure you will, good luck and I'll be thinking of you guys. Merry christmas!