Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We WiSh YoU A MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!


I took some pictures of my Christmas tree today finally that has been up since the day after Thanksgiving!! I hate how pictures just don't make it look as good as it really does, but these will do! I love Christmas time...it's my favorite time of the year just because it's so nice and cozy to sit in your house with the lights and the fire! Oh, I love it! I can't believe it's almost here and over!! We are enjoying it while it lasts!

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!

Just a little update on Baby...I went to the Dr. on Friday and I am dialted to a 1 and my cervix is thinning...which is a good thing!!! He dropped so much too! I measured small this time, then he checked me and said it was because the baby had dropped so much, so we will see what happens on Friday when I go again!!! It's getting close! WHOO HOO!!

3 comments:

Coatsy's said...

YEAH!!!!! I better come over though soon so I can rub your belly :)

Amy said...

Oh so cute!!! And I LOVE the girls bedroom, are you kidding me, it's DARLING.

Cherice said...

Thats so exciting girl!!! Keep us updated. Your tree and the girls rooms are so cute.