KaRsToN
I can't believe how fast time goes by! I really can't believe my little man is a week old today! He has been such a good boy! He loves to eat sleep and poop!!! He has been sleeping at night pretty well too! I have been pee'd on only once so far and man...boys are so much different! He does spit up quite a bit as well, but my other two did too, so I am used to that! It's so fun having a little boy in the house! The girls love him so much. He is such a big joy in our lives!




12 comments:
He is so adorable!!
Wow! Look how much he's changed in only a week! that's amazing!
He has already changed so much he is growing so fast! I need to see him again ASAP!
What a sweet little thing. I love how tiny he looks in his car seat. I am so happy for you guys, and your kids are all so darn cute. What a great Christmas present for you! Karston is just darling!
He is so dang cute...I bet its so fun to have a boy. Although, I do want another girl and then a boy would be good. :) All of your kids are so cute!
He is so cute! And he is changing alot. It is crazy how babies do that!
He is so so so cute, and so so so little. OHHHHH, I miss that! How are you feeling anyway?
He is so CUTE!!!! I can't wait to meet him and love him...... Have a Happy New Year..... Love you guys....
Oh, he is so cute! Congratulations!
Cheri,
He is so precious!! Boys are alot of fun!! You'll like it. Good luck with everything.
Lyndsay
Oh Cheri, he is so adorable! Congrats! I am so happy he is here for you! You have a beautiful family! And you look great!!
Hey Cheri' thanks for doing my blog, it looks great so much better. Love you lots!!!!MOM
Post a Comment