Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few lil updates...

JaY GoT BaPtIzEd!!!
Yes sir...you heard right! My cute hubby of almost 5 years got baptized on Saturday and what a wonderful experience this was! It was really incredible! Sorry if you feel like you got left out or didn't hear about it or something, but Jay wanted it to be small and he hates all the attention...weirdo, but he wasn't doing this for anybody but himself and our family!! Thank you to all that came and supported us...we are truely glad you came and for those who didn't even hear about it...Im sorry, I wasn't going to open my big mouth and spread the word. I left it all up to Jay so blame him!! Hahaha just kidding! But we really had a great night that night and it couldn't have gone any better! He was also confirmed on Sunday in out sacerment meeting which was another great and amazing experience! I am just so grateful to be apart of something like this!! It really was incredible and I am so proud to be Jay's wife and so thankful that I am!! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I just want him to know that! I am so excited to start to work to go through the temple and to have our family sealed for eternity!! I love you Jay!!!


Second of all...I am so almost done being pregnant!!! WHOO HOO!!! I go to the doctor tomorrow and get checked and all of that fun stuff, so I will keep ya all updated on what's going on!! Stressful but I am so done being a fatty, with the heartburn, and the same ol clothes and the uncomfortableness (haha, nice word huh) and everything else!!! I can't wait to meet my baby boy either!! I almost have his room all the way done and the girls' room is done! I just gotta take a picture so I can post how cute they really did turn out! It's nice to get all that done and out of the way, but it was fun! So I am still super scared to have a third child, but excited to have a newborn in the house again! I just hope I don't go nuts, and get the baby blues too bad! I'm nervous for that! So wish me luck because I am sure I will need it!

I know I don't have any pictures with this post, but I will get some up tomorrow of my christmas tree, and at least the girls room! I dunno if ya want to see one of the big belly or not but maybe I will get one of those up too! We will see! Hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays as much as I am! I love this time of year =)

14 comments:

Kariann said...

Congratulations jay!! That is awesome!! We are so happy for you!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the rooms and I totally want to see your cute belly!! :)

Nicole said...

Jay...I hope you are reading this because I want you to know how proud I am of you. Making the decision to be baptized is not easy, but it's so incredible!!! What a great example you are to your wife and kids. I am so glad my favorite cousin married you:)

Nicole said...

P.S. Cheri, I freaking love you!!! You are such a good mom and I can't wait to meet your little man. Good luck with these last weeks of pregnancy...they are the worst. Let me know if you need anything:)

k.young said...

Yay for Jay getting baptized. That is awesome. Congrats.
I totally want to see the Christmas tree, the rooms, and the belly! Post pictures. :)

Amy said...

We are so dang proud of Jay, congrats! What a special time for you guys. And woo hoo, your sweet baby boy is almost here, I can't wait to see him.

Hey thanks for the nice comment today, you are always so sweet! Can't wait to see pics of the girls room and your little belly.

Aubrey said...

WOW! Ya, well im still mad at you that you didn't tell me about Jay!! jk, CONGRATS Jaybuz!!! That's awesome, im so happy for you guys, your the perfect little family, call me Ree! Love ya
Aubrey

K. Bitton said...

Congratulations!!! What a neat experience for our family. I totally want to see pictures of everything! It is so nice not being pregnant=) You're almost there!!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

YOu guys are the cutest family ever i am so happy for you guys and so happy we got to share that moment with you guys it was so awesome!!! and i know i am such a baby but i cried at it, it was so awesome.... I LOVE YOU GUYS

kollers said...

Congratulations to Jay and your cute family! You guys are too dang cute! What an awesome thing to be baptized and doing it for your self and your family. Thanks again for the blocks.... they are cuter than I ever expected. I can't stop staring at them. Good luck with your last couple weeks of being pregnant. That's got to be soooo exciting!

Coatsy's said...

That is so Freaking AWESOME!!!!! Congrats.... We still need to get together????

Amy Sorensen said...

Cheri, I'm not sure if you'll know who I am...I'm your mom's cousin. BUT I wanted to send along my contratulations on the baptism. That is wonderful news! (Actually it made me tear up a little bit!) Good luck with your delivery and those first few newborn weeks. They are the best!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Thats Awsome that he got baptised, we are so excited for you guys, it will be great when you get that chance to be sealed together forever!!! Congrats!
You are going to have the cutest little boy ever!! Its exciting how soon he is going to be here!!!

Traci said...

Yeah for Jay! Give him a hug for me and get that belly picture on here!

love_b said...

Hey girly, just wanted to say how happy I am for your lil fam! :)