Now for the story of Karston's Birth. I went in around 2:00 because I had to keep calling the hospital to see if I could come in since I was getting induced, even though I was having major contractions. Finally we got there and it was a mad house! They had tons of patients coming in, in labor. My awesome Dr. sure got me in though...such a cool guy! I got hooked up to the pit at 3:20 and was at a 3 when I went in. Dr. came in and broke my water about 2 hours after that, and I was at a 5 then. I went from a 5 to a 10 so fast, and pushed for maybe 20 minutes...which by the way was the longest I have had to push out of the girls, and had my little guy at 7:30!! I was only in hard labor for 4 hours, since I was already in labor when I came in. It was a great experience. The cord was wrapped around his little neck, but the Dr. fixed that in a hurry and did a great job. And no complications for me! I am just so thankful for a healthy baby, and couldn't ask for more! He is absolutly perfect! I think he looks more like Jaydyn right now and their baby pictures look a lot alike...but he definatly looks like a boy! We are so excited to have him in our lives! We are so blessed to have 3 perfect, healthy children and thank God every day for them!
I have quite a few pictures because I just couldn't decide, so bear with me...




5 comments:
Cheri, he is so gorgeous! I can't believe we finally have a boy! You know I'm so jealous-right? I love you guys SO much!
He is such a sweet baby!! Cute pictures. What a short labor! That is awesome. You look so good after having a baby, not fair!
Aw what cute big sisters!
That is so awesome! We are so happy for you guys!! He really is so cute!!
HE IS SO ADORABLE CHERI, CONGRATS! MAN...YOU TOTALLY FORGET HOW TINY THEY REALLY ARE, LOOKING AT THAT ONE OF HIM IN HIS CAR SEAT KILLS ME...SO TINY & CUTE!!! I'LL BET THE GIRLS LOVE HIM!!! THANKS TOO ON THE CONGRATS! WE ARE EXCITED, IT TOOK US FOREVER TO "BE READY" & THE KIDDOS ARE WAY EXCITED! CONGRATS AGAIN & TELL JAY THAT ALSO! :)
Post a Comment