KaRsToN JaCoB MuRpHy
6 lbs. 15 oz.
18 1/2 inches.
He is here!!! Everything went absolutly perfect and Karston and I are doing great!! Just wanted to let everybody know we are all good and to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will post more details and lots more pictures when I have more energy and when it's not Christmas Eve!!




21 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! He is adorable! I can't wait to see him..
We love you!
Congratulations, Cheri. He is beautiful. What an amazing year for your family! I am happier for you than I can ever say.
Love, your cousin Becky
(and Merry Christmas)
Oh how cute! And Karston is a way cute name! You look so good too, it doesn't even look like you just had a baby...how do you do it?! :) CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!!! He is So adorable!!! You look amazing too!!
Congratulations! He is PERFECT!!! I hope my little guy is as cute as he is! How the heck do you look so pretty, and done up in your picture!? You just gave birth girl!!
Oh I LOVE IT!!! He is perfect!! Congratulations, good luck with everything, you look so good!
Oh Cheri, we are so so so excited for you guys. What a cute little guy. I am happy that you are feeling well and what a great little Christmas present for you. Merry Christmas!!
By the way, who just looks that cute after giving birth? You look amazing!
Congrats hon, he is beautiful!!! And so are you.. Like always!!
Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that everything went well. He is adorable!
Cheri, he is beautiful, as we all knew he would be! Congrats to the whole family!!! What an amazing Christmas present. Hope you are doing good! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Get out of here! He is adorable! Congratulations and I am so happy to hear that you two are both doing well! What a great Christmas present, and I love the name. Too precious! Merry Christmas to you guys!
Cheri! He is sooooo cute! Dani sent me a pic the other day and I was so happy to see his cuteness! I'm so happy everything went good and he is healthy! Love you!
Oh my gosh, he is beautiful..... I can't wait to love on him... Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and hope to see you soon. Lots of love...
P.s Congratulations again !!!!!
WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! HE IS ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT!!!! CONGRATS!
Congrats. He is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the details and see more pictures!
we were driving through salt lake on monday and i thought of you. I'm glad to hear everything went so well!! :) you look gorgeous as usual, and your baby is ADORABLE!! congrats!! we love you!
Congratulations!! He is so cute, and you look amazing!!
Karston is so damn cute! Jayd was so cute with him at the hospital, i have some way cute pictures i am gonna send you! im glad you had a merry christmas too! love ya
Congrats! He is absolutely adorable! Its way unfair for you to look that good just after having him! Have fun with him!
YAY!!! i love him so much already he is just perfect! you and jay are amazing parents and a great example to me and hyrum we love you guys so much and we couldnt be happier for you guys! i love ya both to death and give him lots of kisses for me!
Congrats, he is adorable! I hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment