Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SUPER CUTE BLOCKS!!!!


So my mom is starting her own little buisness selling these darling blocks! You can say whatever you want or do whatever you want. You can pick your paper or just have her do it...either way! She charges $2.00 a block so a "Family" for instance would go for $12.00. They are darling...good gift idea's, especially with the holidays right around the corner! If you want to order one just call me at 870-8922 or leave me a message on here or email me at jayyree@yahoo.com!

I will be posting some of the Christmas one's soon!! They are darling!

8 comments:

love_b said...

Your mama is so talented!! Those are super cute!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

I definatly want some bad!

k.young said...

Super cute! What a fun little business.

kollers said...

Those are absolutely darling! I would love some. Could I get some with the same blocks your little Jaydyn has. My sister is having a baby girl and she is naming her Maya. So if I could get those pink blocks in Maya, that would be awesome! Should I just call ya and arrange a time to pay ya and pick them up? Thanks!

kollers said...

Oh ya, no rush anytime is just fine. If she has time before christmas that would be great, but if not thats just fine too. Just let me know when she has time and I can give you a call to pay and come get them. Thanks a bunch! They are darling!

Coatsy's said...

I love them... Let me get some colors together for Chloe's room and I would also love some Christmas ones... I'll give you a call... Hows the belly?

Emily said...

I have been meaning to ask you- where do you find your girls cute bows? I am needing to find some more and just love the ones that you put in your gals hair!

kollers said...

Wow! Your mom works at Turbo speed. Well I'll be down in Bluffdale all weekend so maybe I'll give ya a call on thursday! Thanks!