36 WeeKs!
What's been going on?
::At 35 weeks I was dilated to a 2 and about 70 percent effaced, but still a -2 station.
::I go to the Dr. tomorrow morning to find out more
::I have been contracting like crazy the last week...all day long!
::I cannot stop cleaning! It's bad!
::But I LOVE it clean...too bad it just doesn't stay.
::I am so not even ready for her yet...I have lots to do and get for this child. Like a car seat, bed, more blankets, swing, ect. Yes all the big stuff.
::I can't sleep at night anymore. Thank goodness for Tylenol pm every now and then
::She is still very active and is still awake around 11 pm every night.
::If I have had a busy day...my ankles are swollen for sure.
::She still isn't in my ribs, which is so nice. She must be a short little bugger!
::I have only had 3 ultrasounds and my last one was at 20 weeks, so we don't know what she is going to look like...total surprise.
::Heartburn like CrAzY still.
::Lots of back pain
::I have a very good feeling she will be coming early on her own I hope!
::My Dr. will induce in TWO weeks if I want him too and if I haven't had her
::I really want her to come on her own though
::Boobs are huge and oh do they hurt!
::I miss bending over like a normal person
::I miss bending over like a normal person
::Kind of sad this could really be my last and final pregnancy.
::But I am ready for it to be over!::I eat a bowl of cereal almost every night before bed...always sugar cereal. SO bad, I know
::We really CANNOT wait for her arrival!!!
That's just a tid bit about what is going on! Now I think I have something I got to go clean!




2 comments:
Look at you---blogging like crazy! Yay! You look great at 36 weeks too! I hope the next couple of weeks go by easy for you and I can't wait to meet your new little gal.
Honestly you look so amazing!! Can't wait to see her!! You are so funny, I am glad I am not the only one who cleans like crazy before a baby is due! :)
Post a Comment