Saturday, September 3, 2011

::JaYdYn::

This sweet little girl turned 7 years old on September 1st! I can't even believe it! She is getting so grown up and is looking and acting the part as well! I remember the day I had her so well...she changed my life FOREVER! For good that is! She made me who I am today and I am so thankful for that. She wanted to come to this earth, that is for sure. We love this little angel so much and is the greatest blessing in our home! She has the sweetest little spirit and has some spunk to her too. Thank you for being you sweetie. Mom and Dad are so so PROUD of you! You put a smile on our face every single day! We LOVE you so so much Miss Jayd!!













HaPPy HaPPy 7th BiRtHdAy Jaydyn!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is DARLING, can't believe she's already 7, wow how time flies! And seriously girl, can you be any cuter, look at your gorgeous 36 week pics, oh my gosh it's getting so close!!!