Thursday, August 25, 2011

~:::A little ArIzOnA with the SiStA's:::~


The other sister and I decided we were going to head down to Arizona to surprise Danielle and her kiddos. We decided this on a Wednesday and left Sunday, so pretty last minute. And we were taking all our kids...except Alisha's oldest two. We called Corey and told him of our great idea and he was good with it and promised not to tell the wifey! So Alisha and I and five kids loaded up in the car and headed that way Sunday morning. What a drive that is! Kids actually did pretty good for not sleeping until the last hour or so. We didn't arrive until 11:00 that night and Corey did an awesome job of keeping her awake and himself awake for that matter since he had to get up early for work. We sent Jaydyn and Mckell to go knock on the door while Alisha and I hid behind the bushes to record it. Let's just say she was SO surprised! We pulled it off...which was so hard because I wanted to tell her so bad! I am glad we didn't though because her reaction was priceless! We were tired, the kids were tired, so we visited for a bit and got beds ready and crashed! Kaiya wasn't awake to see that her cousins drove all that way to surprise her so the next morning was fun to see her little reaction! It was perfect and she was SO excited!

Let's just say we did a lot of hanging out, swimming, eating good grub, and playing some good ol cards, watching our shows, and listening to Karston watch his shows which is either Toy Story 3 or Tangled about a million times. He LOVES those two movies and he will actually sit and watch the whole thing! We stayed a whole week and laughed and laughed! Such a good time to spend with my sisters! My mom and other sister Bobbi wished so bad they could have made it, but it just didn't work out that way! We sure missed them though. It was nice and HOT! Holy cow it was hot, especially being 35 weeks pregnant, but it was okay, hopefully I sweated off a couple pounds while I was there! Let's just say by the end of the trip kids needed a break. More fighting as the days wore on, but they all ended up doing pretty good! Even my Saydey girl who only had a couple fits!! She is my home body so I was a little worried about her, but she did great. Actually on our way out of our neighborhood, to go to Arizona she asked if she could stay with her dad. So precious...but we got her nice and excited to come with us! She was okay with it, thank goodness! Let the good times roll...

One of the days swimming...I am thinking the first day...
They all LOVED jumping off this rock and Danielle's in law's pool.
:::TrIcKs:::


Oh I just LOVE this picture of the cousins...minus Karston and Rikki






KaIyA RaE


EaStOn CreW
RiKKi MaRee
Yes, I posted this...shouldn't have, but this is how we chilled for about a half hour! SO CUTE!
Saydey and her Aunt Sha! She loves her some snuggle time.
We went to eat lunch at Rainforest Cafe in Mills Mall which is a must. We have done it every year now so I think we should make it a tradition.




Oh and more swimming...Karston had never used floaties before and he figured those things right out! He was swimming all over the pool with those on. He also was jumping from the rock the BIG kids were jumping off all by himself! He LOVED jumping in the pool. He just kept telling me to watch him or take a picture! So cute! Got lots on video.


We sure did have so much FUN hanging out with Corey and Danielle and their precious little ones. Thank you thank you for having us all for a WHOLE week! I am sure it was stressful, but so much fun! We LOVE you guys so much and can't wait to see you soon! Now for the drive home...it was long but we made it safe to our sweet hubby's and daddy's who we all missed so much!!!

No comments: