Friday, August 12, 2011

The BIG 26 and Tim McGraw

Yes Yes...I turned the big 26 on August 4th. Wasn't too happy about it, but I figured I should just enjoy getting older because it's just going to happen. Jay brought me four dozen gorgeous red roses that are to die for. So pretty, and they make my house smell so good. Oh I love fresh flowers. In the afternoon just us and the kids took the boat out to Utah lake for a couple hours which is always fun, then it started raining so we took off to get ready to go to The Gateway to shop and eat dinner. We went to the California Pizza Kitchen. So yummy, but crappy service! We sat outside and enjoyed each others company...haha with three kids! It was nice though. Then shop shop shop we went. Got some cute stuff. Then we let the kids play in the water for awhile. I had to run to Old Navy and get them some dry jammies to go home in because they were soaked and if my kids have to stay in wet clothes they are NOT happy. We got them some white hot chocolate from good ol Starbucks and just sat outside and watched the kids play. It was so nice...just hanging out with our family! I also got Tim McGraw tickets for Jay and I and the girls to go since last year we promised that they could go. So that we did. Tim comes every year either on my birthday or within a day or two. We go every year, and I have been pregnant...way pregnant with all of my kids but Karston. Gotta love that! Still so so fun though! Best birthday ever!! Kids defiantly make it challenging, but it is so worth it. I LOVE them so so much. Jay and I usually just go out for our birthday's, but this was just as fun! So thank you to my sweet sweet kids and my sexy husband for everything!

Karston at dinner, not wanting to even look at the camera! But I LOVE this one of him.


Girls all dry after getting so soaked with their yummy drinks.


Again...little dude would not look at the camera, best I got.


Such a stinker boy! But so so cute!



::TiM McGrAw::



Here we are at Tim McGraw! He was here August 6th at Yusana. The girls were so so so excited to go see the real him. They had a blast I think. It was pretty hot when we got there, and they were so good about it. They just kept wanting Tim out on the stage. Jay got them each a huge drink and some popcorn. Towards the end...Jaydyn started to get tired and mad because everybody was standing up. But she did really good...so did miss Saydey. She just kept starring at him. So cute. We had decent seats too. We were right behind the VIP section so it was nice. We LOVE us some Timmy!









Seven weeks to go until out baby girl is born.


















1 comment:

Amy said...

Such a fun birthday! I love that you took the girls to The Tim concert, so freaking fun!!!