In the middle of July we headed out to the Murphy Family reunion down at Yuba lake. It's always fun to get together with all of them Murphy's. Never a dull moment that is for sure. We rented a nice trailer and brought the boat, so it was nice. We left on a Wednesday night, so we were the first ones to arrive. We brought Tsalaph and her boys with us which is always fun! I pulled the boat down and Jay pulled the trailer...bummer having to ride separate, but worth it to have both toys down there. I braided the girls hair and beaded it because it is so nice not to have to do hair while camping! And it's dang cute! They love it. Thursday morning we woke up and took the boat out first thing with just our family and Tsalaph's while we waited for everyone to show up. The kids tubed and tubed...what's new? We also found a super cute nice beach a couple miles away from camp so we pulled the boat up and let the kids play and play and play. The sand was great. When we headed back more family came then more and more. So fun! We did a lot of hanging out and playing at the little beach by camp. The big beach we played at last year was all under water, but at least there was something. Jay and all the guys went golfing one morning or should I say almost all day. Then boat rides. It's hard to only have one boat with so much family, so I hope we got everyone on there that at least wanted a turn. It was so hot and humid there so we all got a lot of sun! I forgot my camera...(oh I was so mad...dumb pregger brain...I even had Tiff and Hy try to break in my house to grab it, but that was a no go!) So I stole some of the one's Tsalaph and a few others took. We ended up having a good time! We love to camp and boat!!!
Braids and beads before we left to camp...this is the back of Jaydyn's head.

Saydey girl did awesome too...I have got some flexible children!
My little man peeing in the water. Oh my gosh he would just whip that thing out anywhere and go. I had to keep an eye on that. Finally I said he had to either do it in the water or by a tree. He figured it out!
Julie::Jen::Myself::Veena:Emily::Amy::Nicole
Playing at the beach!






No comments:
Post a Comment