Thursday, August 25, 2011

:::DeeR CReeK:::

A couple weeks ago me and the family met up with my mom and that family to do some boating at Deer Creek. We go every year at least once...sometimes more. The Olivers and Imel's didn't make it this year, but we sure did. We always love us some boating time...especially on Grandpa's BIG boat! Kids absolutely love it because grandpa will tow them all day long. They Love the tube and the ski's! We have such brave kiddos that will try almost anything! I am thankful for that. I on the other hand didn't do much! I am usually out there just as much as the kids. Next year though. Jaydyn also got to bring her best friend along. The night before Allison slept over at our house and woke up early with us to go boating! Jaydyn's very first friend sleepover! So fun!



My cute sister, Bobbi. She just turned 16, so if ya all know any cute boys send them my way!!The Oh so handsome hubby...

They were just enjoying the rays up top of the boat on the tube.

Karston and my cute brother, Ryan. Karston loves him!

Saydey and her daddy!! She LOVES her some daddy time!

This picture is so sweet. She wanted to try skiing so bad, but then got too nervous because she didn't want the water in her face. When it was about time to go she wanted to try again so bad, but it was all put away, so next time for sure! What a brave little girl!

WHOO HOO!!! Jaydyn got up on the ski's!! It only took her about four tries and then she did it with the help of daddy in lake to help her! She rode around the lake for almost ten minutes then we let go of the rope to make her stop back by her dad! She kept looking back to see where the heck he was. Too cute. It was a very proud moment for daddy and I! I think I felt a tear run down my cheek!



I just thought this picture was cool of Bobbi skiing! This was her first time too and she got right up and did awesome!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Sure miss ya'll... Lets get together soon!