Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random SuMmEr Days

We just cut off Jaydyn's hair...again but this time shorter and an A line which is so so cute on her. She looks older which I don't love, but then again she is growing up! Crazy that they have to do that.

Jaydyn also lost her fifth tooth a couple weeks ago...a front one at that! I kept telling her she wasn't allowed to wiggle those two front teeth because I didn't want them gone. It changes a little girls whole look...to a bigger look. She thought that was pretty funny and now she has lost one of those front teeth. So stinking cute!
Slip N Slide fun! This thing entertained them for almost a full day! It was great!
Saydey girl with her braids for the second time this summer...which are out now. Yes...I did both girls hair twice this summer.

CrAzY CrAzY hair after the braids!
Watching Bobbi play softball at one of her tournaments in Orem. So fun but so HOT!


Haha...Karston one morning wanted to wear one of his ties with his pajamas. He wore it for a good couple hours. He thought that was pretty awesome. Oh how I LOVE him! And hey, at least it matches!
These zoo pictures are when we went when Dani was in town with her two little girls. My mom, Alisha and her kids, and Bobbi also came. And it was even a hotter day this day. But so worth it. We went to Red Robin after for a late lunch. Kids LOVED it. Karston's favorite...the dinosaurs, although a little scary. He didn't want to get too close!


And my little bald man the day we buzzed him.
Random, I know but at least I blogged about it!
I just LOVE my kids so so much and we sure do have fun!!

No comments: