Yes, Jaydyn graduated her second year of preschool! I can't believe she is all done with preschool. It really seems like yesterday that I sent her to her very first day, and she told me to leave and that she didn't want me to stay with her! WOW...and now she will be starting Kindergarten! She is getting so old. She could have been starting First grade this year. Boy am I glad I held her back a year so she can be the oldest in her class instead of the youngest! I sure am proud of my little girl who isn't so little anymore! She did so well in preschool and is so ready to go to the big school now. She just isn't too excited about the 5 shots she has to get before! 


Jaydyn and her friend Maggie!
Jaydyn and Miss Amber!
She was so done with pictures...can ya tell??
MoM and DaD are so PROUD of you JaYdYn!!! We LOVE you!!!!




2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I LOVE her dress!!!! I miss you guys! love you!
So cute! I love the pic of you and her and she is totally cheesin it! so cute and man she really is getting old it makes me feel old!
Post a Comment