
This little man cut one of his top front teeth on Friday...finally!! At 16 months old. This one has been trying to come through for 3 weeks. Every morning for weeks I thought it would be through, I could literally see the dumb thing for that long!! So he has THREE whole teeth now! I guess it's really only two and a half teeth, but still!! Now hopefully the other top front one!!! They are coming...slowly but surely.


Yesterday, the girls were playing outside with Jay and
Karston usually just wanders outside with them
doing whatever. But this day he decided he wanted to do what his sisters were doing. So he climbed the 4 step latter up to a platform,
and up one more big step, then turned around and went down the big yellow slide all by himself! He did this for about a half an hour and every time I just knew he was going to fall...but he didn't! Is my baby boy really this big?? Gosh how time
flys on by. I sure love you little guy!!!

Going up...

and up...

Almost there.

I did it!!

And down I go!!!

Oh how we LOVE you little man!!!!
5 comments:
he really is growing up so fast! What absolutely adorable kids you have!!
It is crazy how boys pick up the climbing up the ladder stuff. YIKES! Helam refuses to use the ladder. He just climbs up the slide. Geeze!
Congrats on the cutting teeth. Helam is cutting his last 4. NO FUN!
Love you guys! I can't believe how big Karst is getting!
He's the cutest little thing ever and seriously he's climbing up stairs and going down a slide by himself, holy cow where does the time go. What a big boy he is!!
He. is. such. a. stud. My gosh Cheri, he really is such an adorable little guy. And he is growing up so fast. I remember seeing pics of him being a newborn. Time totally flies, that's for sure..
How cute, brave little guy he is!
Post a Comment