I wanted to take my girls to the salon and have a fun girl day getting their hair done and their nails done! So that I did and I ended up bringing the boys along too! I wanted to put some blonde in Karston's spikes, so I made Jay come with me to help!! Boy, did he love to tag along...well not really but I was glad! Jessica put in some highlights in the girls hair and some cute hot pink extentions. The girls were loving it. They thought it was so much fun. They also got a little manicure which was so cute to watch! I just LOVE having girls, and girly girls at that! It was fun bringing Karston too! Oh, what am I getting myself into??
KaRsToN

(That sore on his chin is a fever blister. He had a temp. of almost 105 over Memorial weekend. Poor boy!)

7 comments:
oh how freakin' cute..... big mistake chloe was sitting here while i looked at your post. Now, she wants to play with your girls & have pink hair..... boy what have we gotten ourselves into....... hope you guys are doing well... oh yeah Karston is so freaking cute i want to eat him up. He is so yummy!!!
Man it turned out so freakin cute! I love you ended up doing the highlights too so cute!
so so cute! I bet the girls loved it!!! They're gonna always want their hair done now :) Way cute!!
Dude they look adorable!!!! There curls are perfect and they look SO old! I cant wait to see them!!! And Karst is a stud! also Jay is a good man Corey would NEVER allow it! lol I LOVE YOU!
Awwww.....what a fun day. Your kids are beautiful Cheri, so so fun!
SO SO SO CUTE!!! I think you have the cutest little girls ever!! Your little man is going to be a little heart breaker that's for sure! Love it!
Cheri,
your kids are adorable. this looks like so much fun. I can't wait to have my baby and then another. I want a little girl too. But I am super excited to have a boy!!
Post a Comment