This little girl was so excited to dance this year...especially to get up on stage to dance in front of everyone! She danced at one, so there was a couple hours in between her and Jaydyn. Let me just tell you she did awesome. When it was almost time to go up on stage, she kind of got a little scared and wanted me to go up with her. I talked her into going though all by herself! I was so proud of her. She did her dance perfect...it was precious!
Uncle Vaughn and Jay took Karston to play in the water while the girls rode a couple rides in between dances. Oh he LOVED it! It cooled him right off! He could have played in it all day long. At the end of the day when we were about to go home, Jay and I rode Wicked and Tiffany took the kids to play in the water and they all got drenched! No pictures of that though...the girls had their hair flat and mascara running down their faces! SO FUN!I got a couple pictures of the girls riding the rides. They just LOVE Lagoon! It is so fun to watch them have so much fun! Vaughn, Julie, and Sierra came and so did Aunt Nat and Kaylee! The kids sure do have awesome aunts and uncles and cousins to come watch them and play with them! Thank you all who came!! You guys are awesome!
Jaydyn and her cousin Sierra riding the egg drop ride! Jaydyn loved this one!
This picture is funny...we were all watching Saydey and Baylee getting ready to drop down!
Riding the airplanes =)




2 comments:
Looks like u guys had tonz of fun!! Wish I could have come!! Maybe next time!!
Oh my gosh, are you kidding me how adorable your girls look! They are so dang beautiful! I just love that they love dance. And the pics of Vaughn and Karst are freaking darling! LOVE them!
Post a Comment