Monday, April 26, 2010

::A BaSeBaLL GaMe and the ZOO::



On Saturday night we went and watched my little brother Ryan play baseball! He is so fun to watch! He pitched and played first base. What a cute brother I have! It was fun watching him play, and the kids had a blast just playing all over the place. Jaydyn was such a good big sister and kept chasing Karston for us and walking around with him! I can't wait until it gets a little warmer for baseball games though.

Look how nice my mom is to let me have two suckers!!! SO STICKY!!!


Jaydyn watching over her little brother! What a big helper we have!!


I guess this is what happens at baseball games...5 cent BuBbLe GuM!!!


There will be many more baseball games to come...my little sister Bobbi also plays so it will be fun watching them!! Gotta love SpRiNG time!


The next day we went to the ZOO! We met my dad and Faith, Tom, Paizley, Myranda, Max, and my aunt and uncle and cousins that I haven't seen in years. My Grandma Patsy came, and then my sister Alisha and her family. (we so missed your family Danner) It was fun, but also a lot of work when one kid after the other is throwing a fit!! We hadn't been to the zoo in a couple years...I know, sad! So it was so fun going. I didn't think there was that many animals there this time, so that was a bummer! But the baby elephant was so adorable! They sure loved seeing him or is it a her...I didn't look. Anyway, they are such big animals the girls didn't really believe that that was a BABY elephant!

The girls loved seeing how huge the elephants really were! The other big hit was the cougar. He just paced the whole time. The Saydey really wanted to see the tigers too. We saw three of them, and the were all sleeping, so we didn't get too good of a look at those.The giraffe's are always cool to see. They though their purple tongues were gross! That's what the girls really wanted to see, especially since purple is Saydey's favorite color! My favorite are the giraffes! I just think they are cool. One of them kept licking the pole...so funny!


In this picture below...Karston kept trying to grab the lizard thing that kept moving all over right in front of Karst! He was loving it! He could have watched those little animals all day!

Then we rode the horses, as the girls say! We rode it a couple times at that! Karston got mad each time I had to take him off. He wanted to just go around and around! Saydey loved it too. That is one of her favorite rides where ever we go!
Here are just some more random pictures we took at the play place, and on the big elephant! After about 2 and half hours...they were all done. Tired and hungry.

My adorable nephew EaStOn CrEw!!


Again...I apologize for such a long post with so many pictures, but a picture says a thousand words right??

2 comments:

The Imels said...

You guys are lame and should have went to the Zoo when i was actually there... Looks like fun!!! I miss you! love you!

Kristy said...

so cute, I can't wait til we go to the zoo. Wish the weather would stay warm. Looks like you guys had fun. And I love looking at pictures, so there is never to many! :)