Yes It's true...yesterday I went a little crazy and cleaned out my closet and the pantry. It always feels so good to get rid of stuff and to just get organized! The pantry was pretty bad, but didn't take me longer than an hour...
BEFORE

AFTER
BEFORE
And that is just my side besides this last picture. I am in desperate need of a bigger closer and shoe organizers. Jay keeps saying he is going to build me some, but we will see!
AFTER
I didn't even show ya the bins of clothes that I am giving away and all the summer/(SLASH)clothes I can't wear anymore =(. This little project here took three hours!!!! Pretty much a half a day with all the in between stuff with kids. So hopefully it will stay this clean!!
Just because...
OH I JUST LOVE THEM!!!!!!!




7 comments:
I am now accepting donations to the "Britt Needs A New Wardrobe" fundation! Hehe :)
The closet and pantry look awesome! I love the feeling when you know everything is organized!!
foundation* :)
Good Job!!! If you need anymore help cleaning let me know and i will come help ya!! I know sounds weird but i dont mind cleaning!!
Wowza!!! You have SOOOO many clothes, holy cow!!! :) Seriously, what are you doing with the clothes you can't wear??? You did good though, wish I had the motivation to clean like that.
Wow- that is the best feeling to spring clean- we are doing that at our house right now too and its awesome!!- I remember when I had to get ride of all my cute summer clothes that "didn't work" anymore- I wont lie it sucked... but all worth it in the end:)
Oh my goodness!!! I'm jealous of the AMOUNT of clothes you kept!!! HOLY COW!! That is now my new goal... to have as many clothes as you do... hahaha! Mike'll love that! You did a great job! Bet you feel accomplished every time you look in there now!
Post a Comment