Friday, March 26, 2010

STUFF.

On March 22, 2010 Jay and I celebrated our 6Th anniversary!! WOW...I can't believe we have been married for six whole years! It truly has flown by, but then it seems we have been married forever!! I LOVE Jay with all my heart and can't wait to spend Eternity with him!! Six years is nothing compared to FOREVER!!!


We didn't do much since it was a Monday. Karston had a Dr. appointment that day and had to get shots so we didn't want to leave him overnight. So we just went to dinner at Carvers steakhouse then to a movie, "The Bounty Hunter" which was pretty good. A little slow, but good! We are going to go to our favorite hotel in a couple weeks...Hotel Park City and celebrate then! It sure was good to go out on a date though!! I did get a couple pictures before we went out.

I LOVE YOU BABY...HAPPY 6 YEARS!!!!


Also...Karston man turned 15 months old on the 22nd! That's why he got shots and his well check! He is healthy as can be! Growing like he should be!


STATS:

Weight: 24 Pounds

Height: 31 inches

Karston is sure getting an attitude as well! When his sisters try and pick him up or bother him he growls at them...like don't even touch me! It's too funny! He sure loves his mommy and daddy too. Right when Jay gets home from work, Karston is running right to him with his sisters. Every morning when I get him out of his crib, he gives me the biggest bear hug...oh how I look forward to that every day! Here are some of the things he is doing...


::Knows where his nose, eyes, ears, hair, and shoes are

::Plays peek-a-boo

::When we say "touchdown" he throws both arms into the air like the refs do

::He says Mama, Dada, nigh nigh, hot, and ugh ugh

::Knows what the lion and monkey say

::Is almost running now

::Climbs up or on anything he can. (he fell out of his crib because he stacked his toys and stood on them the other day...no more of those toys in there now!!)

::Pretends to wash his hair in the tub...so funny!!

::He glares. He puts his head down and trys to look at you with his eyes while his head is still down. He does that when he is being shy too. This is him only doing it half way.


::Saydey taught him how to say yes by nodding his head. He doesn't do that very often though...he is always shaking his head NO!

::Walks down stairs as long as there is a railing he can hold on to the whole way down.

::Has his 2 bottom teeth

I sure LOVE our little man! He is such a good baby. We are so lucky to have such good babies! He loves to play with his sisters as long as they aren't trying to pick him up or bothering him!!!

HAPPY 15 MONTHS OLD BUDDY!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cheri, I have SO much to tell you. First off, Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been six years, I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Second, it is so much fun to hear all the things about Karston. When the boys (Kohen and Karston) were babies, they seemed so different because they were in different stages, even though they were only three months apart. Now that they are toddlers, they have SO MUCH in common. We really need to get them together for a playdate, they would have a blast! Andrew loves that Kohen watches sports with him, claps to the music, and cheers when they score. I bet Karston just melts Jay's heart. Boys are so fun huh?!?!? Also, are you growing your hair back out? I noticed that you can pull it back now! Either way, you are a beauty! Loves!