Saturday, February 27, 2010

AnD wE HaVe A TOOTH!!

This little man finally broke in his first tooth!! I knew it was coming soon! It's the bottom left one. You can't even really see it, but it is there...I can feel it and when he smiles big you can see it! I sure am going to miss his gummers though! I love the toothless smile!! Anyway, he will not let me even touch it, let alone get a picture of it. Every time I ask to see his tooth, he sticks his tongue out...like he is feeling it with his tongue. It's so funny. Now I am sure they will just keep coming! He has been living on popsicles! He LOVES them!!!

Also, two days ago he started doing this...


He thinks he is just SO big now! I took him down to see if maybe on of his sisters put him up there...but nope, he got right back up there all by himself! I am sure his sisters taught him this little trick though!! He just keeps growing up and doing things that I think he is just to little to do. It is kinda sad, but yet so awesome!! He is such a good boy! I couldn't ask for a better child! I just love him to death!!

Since I haven't posted anything on the girls here are a couple pictures of them...Jaydyn has bangs now that she begged and begged for, for about a month and finally I gave in and just cut them. I don't have a picture yet, but I will get one and post it for sure. She looks like a whole different child...and older one =(

One a whole different subject...the girls and I made these cute suckers...

And let me tell you...they are DELISH!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY KARSTON! Keep 'em coming. LOVE those monkey jammies from Old Navy!

Amy said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is now.....holy cow tell him to slow down! LOVE the pics, he's a doll. And the girls absolutely beautiful. Love the pic of you and Saydie, you're beautiful Cheri!!