Saturday, March 27, 2010

Once AgAiN...

My Saydey girl falls asleep at the table...eating. She does this so much!! Here are just a couple pictures of her doing it, and a couple other random sleeping pictures. The first picture is from yesterday! And yes...the hospital blanket is one out of her two favorite blankets!! She has so many other cute ones and she chooses the two ugliest I swear!!

Hahahaha...when I started this post, I didn't realize how many pictures I did get of her asleep in the most random places! I forgot about some of them!! Oh how funny is my little Sayders! I am glad I took these pictures because I am still laughing! This is so her though!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously these are so stinking precious. How funny that she falls asleep so much, what a little doll she is.

And Happy Anniversary to you guys! Glad you got a night out.

Tell little sweet Jayden congrats on riding a bike, so so cool!!! Love the updates!

The Imels said...

so funny! i LOVE the bottom picture! It is my all time fav! i Cant WAIT to see you guys! LOVE YOU!

K. Bitton said...

So cute! I love funny sleeping pictures!! Your girls are adorable:)

Angie said...

O my gosh! Those pictures are so funny... I have some of my kids like that, but not as many.. She is such a cutie!

Crazy how long you guys have been married! It feels like forever for El and I too. I can't immagine my life without him and I am sure it is the same way with you and Jay! I am so glad you guys are happy.... Love you girl!
O hey, are we getting together this friday? I have it on my calendar.. Let me know!

Veena said...

What cute pictures!! I remember Saydey falling asleep in crazy places when we went to Disneyland last year. She's such a cutie!