Jaydyn learned how to ride her old bike WITHOUT training wheels! Jay worked with her yesterday for about 15 minutes and she had it down. She can even start all by herself!! I went to run a couple errands and wasn't gone long, and when I came back
Jaydyn said she wanted to show me something. I figured she could maybe go a couple seconds...OH NO, she full on could ride a bike with no training wheels! She was so proud, and so am I! She is a pro now! Now we have to take her training wheels off her big bike she got for Christmas! What a big girl we have! We are so proud of you
Jaydey girl!


Here are a couple pictures from today since we were outside most of the day because of this beautiful SpRiNg weather! Oh I LOVE it when it starts to get warm and 60 degree's feels like 80 after a long winter!!! I also got a new lens for my camera and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I love pictures...but I love them even more now!!!



HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
P.S. Tomorrow is the hubby and I's 6Th anniversary!!!!
1 comment:
Cheri, I think you have the MOST beautiful kids ever!! I Jaydyn is so big already!! So cute!
Post a Comment