Well, it's true...my little man turned 4 months old yesterday, and what a beautiful day it was!! What an amazing little boy we have! He is one happy little guy, and he sure loves his mom and dad and sisters! How lucky we are...He is such a little stud!
Here are some of the things he does and loves:
*LoVes his BiNkEy still, and when it's NOT his binkey, it's his ThUmB!
*LoVeS his BlAnKeT as well.
*He gives lots of KiSsEs.
*He GigGlEs
*He is oh so close to RoLlInG OvEr!
*He LoVeS to take naps in his BIG crib.
*He still ThRoWs Up constantly =(
*He is FINALLY getting some FaT on his little body!!
*He LoVeS to watch TV. Especially in the theater room.
*He ReCoGnIzEs our voices.
*He LoVeS bathtime!
*He LoVeS riding in the car.
Going in for the slobbery, yummy KISS!!
His first time in his swimming suit...didn't really swim though, just dipped his little feet in the water!
I sure do LOVE this little boy more than anyone can imagine! It's amazing how much love you can give to three perfect little children! We are so blessed to have such a healthy strong little guy!! I know I say that every time I write about him, but it is so true! He is growing up before our eyes...it sure is sad, but yet so awesome to see him learn and to be so alert and laughing and knowing who is mommy and daddy are! We sure do love you KaRsToN!!!




4 comments:
Happy Four Months Karston. You are such a good boy for mom and dad!
he sure is perfect he is so cute we love Karston so much too!
Oh my heck, he is the cutest!! I love his huge smile!!
it is so crazy how these babies are growing up so fast!
He is such a cutie! I sure do love you guys!
Post a Comment