Easter Sunday was one crazy day!! Our church starts at 9, so we did Easter pretty early that morning! The kids woke up to their Easter baskets and much more!! The Easter bunny hid all their eggs they colored, and Jaydyn found all of them but 3...the 3 Saydey found! Saydey wasn't into finding the eggs though, she was too busy eating her yummy candy!! The Easter bunny did a good job this year! The kids were on sugar highs all day...not a good idea!! Jaydyn was so excited to wake up to all of her stuff, she knew exacley what was going on! Thats how I woke her up at 7 am. She popped right our of bed to see if that Easter bunny brought her anything, and she was is such a good mood! Usually she is so grumpy if I have to wake her up in the morning! (Hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from, me maybe??) Jaydyn got lots of cute clothes, and Easter dress and shoes, bratz barbie, a scooter, and too much candy! Saydey got the same thing but instead of a scooter she got a bubble lawn mower!! Karston got a cute little man suit and toys for his carseat, pj's, and clothes!! It was a fun day!
Our first family photo of 5!! It is so hard to get a good one of all us!!
SaYdEy GiRl in her Easter dress!!
JaYdYn in her Easter dress!
Jay gave Karston an absolutly perfect blessing! He was so nervous, but did a great job! I am so proud of him! What a special day to be blessed on Easter sunday! Karston looked so handsome in all white! Thank you to all who came to share this special day with us! We sure appreciate every single one of you! We are so lucky to have Karston in our lives! What a great blessing he is to us! He is such a sweet spirit to have in our home! I love you Buddy!!




8 comments:
What a neat day! Your girls are ADORABLE!!
What a special day! Darling pictures of your kids! How special for Jay to get to bless Karston! That is awesome!
Yes, Jay did a wonderful job. I can remember how nervous Andrew was when he blessed Kohen...I don't blame them one bit. Your testimony was beautiful too.
I LOVE those easter Dresses they are so stinkin cute!!!!
How awesome Jay got to bless Karston!! What a special day!! The girls Easter dresses are SO cute, all your pictures are adorable!! :)
Jay did do a awesome job on the blessing it was so cool to see him to do that for the first time. Looks like the girls and you guys had a great easter. what a cute family.
Cheri,
I cannot get over how AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL your family is!
I wanted to let you know that I'm changing our blog to private..So leave me your email, and I'll invite you! :)
Amber
That is so neat Jay got to bless Karston. Your kids are so cute, I love the girl's dresses!
Post a Comment