5 KiDs In ThE Tub!!!!
We took a little trip down to St.George last weekend. We went with Jay's brother Mike and his wife Holli and their darling little guy, Camden. Jay's cousin Than and his family also came. The guys went down there to golf, while us ladies and the kids hung out! But here are all the kids in the tub, except little Erin...Veena tried to get him in but seein all those kids, it kinda freaked him out!! Arn't they all adorable? I think so! The kids had a blast playin! We did some shoppin, went to get pedicures, went swimming...and the guys just golfed! We all went to a nice park and ate pizza which was really fun. The kids loved it! It was the perfect little getaway, and Jay was in a better mood cuz he got some golfin in. Not that he was in a bad mood, but golfing always makes him a lot more happy!! Then we come back to this crappy weather!!!! What in the heck, I am so sick of it! I wanna go back SO BAD!!! Doesn't Jaydyn and Sara look so much alike?




6 comments:
What a fun little trip! Love the picture of all the kids in the bathtub!
Wow...I can't believe how much those two girls look alike!
How fun, you guys are lucky you got to get away from this yucky weather!! Sarah & Jaydyn look SO cute and so much alike!!
So cute.... Looks like you guys had so much fun.... i totally need to go away with my hubby and kids.... i want the sun!!!! hope your feeling better
How fun for you guys to all go together, it's the best to take those little getaways huh? Especially when it's with fun people.
I love your bolg! Your kids are so dang cute! You look great too! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment