Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sigh...


Yesterday was a sad day!! We had to say goodbye to Dani and Kaiya again!! Corey and Dani decided to move to Arcata, California for a couple months for work. It was so hard to say goodbye to them! I already miss them and they have only been gone for a day! Little miss Kaiya is going to change so much I already know, and I am so sad! I know it's only until July, but still!! I would see Dani and Kai almost every day when they were here...and now they are gone! When they come back in July, who knows how long they are even going to stay! Ah man, I am just a sap! I think I say goodbye to Danielle more than anybody, and I am quite sick of it!!! Dani is one of my BESTEST friends in the whole world, and she is someone I can trust and depend on and she helped me oh so much with my kids! Oh man, here come the watery eyes!! Anyway, I just want Dani to know how much I love her!! Thanks for all you did for me Dan! I couldn't have done it without you! I am sure going to miss you these next couple months! I love Kaiya so much and hope she doesn't change or forget her FAVORITE aunt Ree. Haha! I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!!!!

MiSs YoU GuYs!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Cheri, that's so hard to see your best friend/sis move, I'm so sorry. She is such a sweet little lady, hopefully she will be back SOON!!! I can't believe how old Karston is. What a doll. Hope you had a happy Mother's day, you deserve it.

Kariann said...

Awwww...I'm sorry!! That is the hardest thing ever!! :( Hope you don't stay sad for too long!

The Imels said...

way to make a sister cry! i miss you more dude. I miss you so very much it is tough i know. you need a webcam and it will make it a little easier! call me duder! LOVE YOU!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

It is sad that they left, but just think...TIME FLIES BY!!! Besides, with the weather getting so nice - the time will fly by even more! SUMMERS always go by too fast so they will be back in NO TIME!! Hope everything else is going well for you. We still need to get together for a HUGE catch up! call me sometime! 801-598-2644