My LiTtLe MaN!!
I just had to post this picture because I can spike Karston's hair now!! It is so cute...it makes him look so big! But yes, there is enough hair just spike! Boys are so fun...I can still do his hair! Jay was getting mad at me cuz I sprayed a tiny bit of hairspray on him!!! So funny! I just think my little man is adorable and had to share =)
Here are some more random pictures of my little guy growin right up!




4 comments:
He is so freakin cute.... I just want to gobble him right up!!! Give him kisses from auntie alicia :)
He's soooo cute! He looks a lot like Jay! I love his hair haha too cute!
He is so stinkin' cute Cheri! I love his hair!
Tell him to stop growing he is growing way to fast!!!! i love all the pictures of him though he is just adorable
Post a Comment