Saturday, October 25, 2008

SaYdEy"S BiRtHdAy PaRtY!



Saydey's birthday party was a sucess!! She was so so so fun this year!! She opened everything and loved everything! We just had some family over for some yummy dinner, and cake and ice cream! She loved her bike we got her, I think that was her favorite gift! Oh my gosh, I still can't believe she is 2! She also loved her boots! She is a shoe girl for sure!!! She played and played and was so tired by the end of the night! She had a bunch of her cousins over and they had so much fun! I am glad she had a good birthday. We love our Saydey girl! She is our sweet little girl! She is growin up way too fast, but I love to watch her learn and grow! I took her to the Dr. yesterday and she is in the 50th percentil for her height and 30th for her weight, so she is a little small, but perfect!! She had to get 4 shots also, which was soooooo hard! I cryed just as much as she did!! It was aweful...I will never get behind again, that's for sure! So all and all my Sayd looks great! Thanks to all who came to her party and for all the great gifts!! We sure do love you all!!




She had to take this balloon to bed with her when she took her nap, so I went in her room to snag it from her and this is how I found her!! She had a death grip on that thing!! How cute is that! She loved the balloons!!!

Saydey's birhtday cake! She absolutly loved the lady bug!! I think all the kids did! They all kept trying to just touch it! So funny!!
She got her very own bean bag! We got Jaydyn one for her birthday and they always would fight over it. I almost gave it to her early just to stop the fighting, but I didn't!
It took her awhile to open all her gifts, and everything she opened she just wanted to stop and play with the toy she just opened!
She blew out her candles all by herself and loved all the attention when we sang Happy Birthday to her!! She loved the cake!!

2 comments:

Kariann said...

What a fun party! She is so cute!! Love the picture with her sleeping with the balloon! That is hilarious! :)

k.young said...

Cute party. I love the cake! What a cute idea.