Saturday, October 11, 2008

oLDieS bUt gOOdiES!

So I found these old Halloween pics from last couple years!! I had to post these because they are just too funny!! And look how small my babies were!! Wow how they grow up so fast!! ENJOY! Obviously there will be new ones to come this year!! We are excited!! I don't think Jay and I are dressing up this year though...I dress up every other year I'm not pregnant!!!!!!
These pictures are from Jaydyn's 2nd Halloween! I don't have pics of her first Halloween, she was only 2 months old. She is just over 1 in these!! How cute!!
HAHAHAHAHA....these are the best!! This was the same year as Jaydyn's Bee costume!! Jay just looks awesome! We had a Halloween party at my house this year, way fun!
This was the year Saydey was born!! Saydey just wore a little pumpkin outfit since she was only 8 days old!! And little Jaydyn being a scary pirate!! So fun!!
And these pics are from last year!! This is the year Jaydyn started decidng for herself what she wanted to be!!

So we had two different parties we had to go to...so that's why we dressed up twice last year!! I know I know...I look a little scandalist, but it was fun! Jay looks soooooo good bein the little pimp he is!! HAHAHAHA!! FUNNY!

15 comments:

The Imels said...

i just love these! i am sitting in my room just a laughing all alone! lol i cant wait to see you!!!!!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

jaydyn was such a cute little bee its so crazy how big she is now. saydey was so little! they are just adorable. love ur guys costumes too!

kollers said...

You guys are awesome and so festive! I love it! And your girls look so adorable! How fun.

k.young said...

How fun to look through old pictures. Thanks for sharing. Your girls are just so cute!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, these are great. We love Halloween, and we love dressing up too, well I do and Jake pretends to love it. Can't wait to see your girls this year and I think you still should dress up, it will be fun to look back on it in a few years, come on!

Nicole said...

I just love halloween...and it looks like you do too. You still should dress up this year, even though you are prego. You should be a pregnant sister missionary...haha!!! That would be hilarious. Cute pics:)

love_b said...

ah ha ha ha! We're laughing so hard at Jay's austin powers costume! So funny!!

Angie said...

What a great post idea!!! I love all of the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Chelsea said...

Haha. Those are awesome costumes. I love Halloween. Nothing like a really good excuse to dress up

Traci said...

So Addi is being the same witch that Jaydyn was last year! I just found in online at target and loved it! Cute pictures!

Traci said...

So,I haven't ordered the witch costume yet and got to thinking.... could I just borrow Jaydyn's for Addi? I just thought I would ask and if you don't want to lend it out or if Saydey is wearing it I totally understand!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

LOL ya your right those are some funny pictures!! You guys looked like you had far to much fun!! But there cute!!!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Hey Cheri! I tagged you! See my blog for the details! : )
Amber

candace said...

Cheri- You look hot in your customes, so jelous, seriously! Your girls are as cute as ever!!!!

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

I LOVE ALL YOUR CUTE COSTUMES! :) ESPECIALLY THE AUSTIN POWERS!!! PRICELESS!!!!