Monday, October 6, 2008

AnOtHeR TaG

Tagged by Jeanette!!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
*Greys Anatomy
*90210
*The Hills
*Dr. 90210 (that's diff. than just 90210)
*Sex and the city
*Friends
*Some sports
*CMT
8 favorite Restaurants:
*La Casita
*Olive Garden
*Chilis
*Cafe Rio
*Flemings
*Melting Pot
*La Caille (thats only on special occasions)
*Tepanyaki
8 things that happend yesterday:
*cleaned up my house
*watched confrence
*went to my grandma's house and ate dinner and watched more confrence
*went to Jay's mom's house for more dinner!!
*Corey called Jay wanting a job!!!!!!!!
*played with my girls
*gave Jay and my girls back rubs with some nice massage oil!!
*Jaydyn and Jay rubbed my back!
8 things I look forward to:
*Dani and her lil family moving back!!
*my basement getting finished
*Halloween
*my sweet baby boy being born
*getting ready for my baby to get here
*going on a vacation
*Jay getting baptized
*getting sealed in the Temple
8 things I love about Fall:
*the leaves changing colors
*the perfect weather
*the holidays
*Saydey's birthday
*All the fall smells from scentsy
*decorating my house with fall decor
*Jay not working so late because it get darker sooner
*thinking about Christmas!
8 things on my wish list:
*to get my basement finished by Christmas
*Have Jay get paid from that company that owes him soooo much money
*for my baby boy to be healthy
*to go on vacation in the spring
*take the kids to Disneyland next year
*that my sister Dani stays in Utah and won't decide to move back to AZ
*To be sealed to my family...(which will be in a year!!)
*To get my house paid off!
8 people I am tagging:
Anyone who wants to do this fun tag!!!

10 comments:

BAK said...

Oh, Cheri, are you serious that you will be sealed in a year? I am so very, very happy for you. Congratulations. I am at a loss for words, but I think that is the best news I've had in a long time! What an amazing and special time for you and your family.

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Thats a fun tag!! Congrats on being sealed soon! We were sealed as a family last year, it is a really great experience, especially with your kids. Brynlee still talks about the temple. Its something you cherish forever.

Nicole said...

Wow...I have so much to say about your tag. First, Dani is moving back??? Yay!!! I am so glad, its about time huh? Second, I am so excited for Jay to be baptised and for your family to be sealed in the temple. What an incredible wife and mom you are to your little family. You are a great example to me:) Love ya girl!!!

k.young said...

I had no idea that you guys were working on getting sealed! That is awesome! I am thrilled to hear that! When is Jay getting baptized?

K. Bitton said...

Cheri! I am a little embarrassed to tell you this but the fact that your Jay is getting baptized and you are going to get sealed brought tears to my eyes! I am SO happy for you! What neat goals and events you have to look forward to. It will be so neat to have Dani near again! You are an incredible example!! Love you!

The Conders said...

Hey Cheri! I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! What a beautiful family you have! What a fun post, that's so exciting about the temple! How exciting to get that little guy here, I bet you just can't wait!

Amy said...

Cheri, I am so excited to hear that you will be sealed together and that Jay is going to get baptized, how special for you guys! And to have your sweet girls and little baby boy there, nothing will be more perfect ever for you. I am so happy to hear this. Sure do love you guys. How are you feeling anyway?

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Hey there my fav cuz/ sister in law!! lol hey i love you to death and i am so excited for you and Jay i am so happy that you guys are so happy and that jay is being bapatized and you guys are being sealed. me and hyrum love you guys and we are so happy for you guys! I hope one day me and hyrum can be as good of parents as you and jay are. Love your guts!!! and yay about dani!

Meagan said...

You have such a darling family! I love seeing your sweet girls on your blog and learning more about you too! Keep sharing!

Traci said...

I am so excited for you all too! Please let us know when Jay's baptism is!?