Thursday, October 23, 2008

hApPy 2nD bIrThDaY sAyDeY gIrL!!!!


Well, today is my little girls 2nd birthday!! I really can't even believe my baby is 2!! She is growing up way too fast! Even though she is starting the terrible two's, I love her so much!! Lately she has been pretty mean to Jaydyn, and my sister Dani and her baby girl moved back, and Saydey isn't too fond of Kaiya!! I don't know what her deal is!! I know she is just getting back at Jaydyn for smackin her around, but I don't know what is going on with Kaiya! Jealousy maybe...oh boy, can't wait for this baby to get here...I don't think she is going to like him very much at first!! Anyway...she is still my sweet Saydey girl and I hope she has a good birthday today!! I will post pictures later of her party and all that fun stuff!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYDEY!!!!
Here are a couple pictures from her 1st birthday!! She has grown up so much in just a year!!

I LOVE YOU SAYDEY!! I am so glad that you came into our lives!! You have been nothing but pure joy and happiness!! I love your sweet giggles, and how you are starting to say everything, and your sweet sweet spirit!! Have the best day ever today!! I love you with all of my heart!! Can't wait for the years to come!!!

7 comments:

Coatsy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Saydey girl!!! Gosh the time has flown. She is adorable. Hugs and Kisses

Angie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! She is go precious & we love her.

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Saydey Girl!! i love you so stinkin much you are such a sweet little girl.... i love you so much!!! Hope you have a great Birthday

Kristy said...

She is so cute! Both of your girls are! I can't believe mine is 2 in just a few months...time goes way to fast!

love_b said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe she is already 2! Time fly's! She is so cute!

Amy said...

Happy Day to such a cutie pie, wow the time has flown huh? I forget that her and Mya are so close in age. HOw are you feeling anyway?

Kariann said...

Happy Birthday!! She was adorable when she was born and she is adorable now...Can't believe she is 2!!