Here is the big 30 WEEK picture!!! I can't believe I only have 9 and a half weeks to go!! WHOO HOO!!!! I feel great for the most part, and I definatly know when I over do it!! I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions which I am not used too. I didn't get them very much with my girls, so that is kinda weird! I can wait until he gets here just because I have soooooooo much to do still before he gets here and the Holidays coming up. But then I can't wait until he gets her so we can see his sweet face and tiny little body!! We are just excited to have a baby around the house again...and a boy!! So i will keep ya all updated if anything changes and what's a goin on!!! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
You look so amazing!! Seriously if we could all be so lucky!! :)
You look so cute preggo!! And I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left. It's gonna fly by with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. Hey, maybe I'm outta the loop, but have you picked a name yet?
You just might be the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen! You are SO adorable!!
Sorry. I was signed in as my husband and forgot to check. I am so dumb sometimes.
You are still as gorgeous as ever! You are such a cute MOMMY!!
Okay, if only I could look that good and not be prego, you look AMAZING and as beautiful as ever. Love it. Good job for putting some pics up, keep us updated okay! Love ya
your so cute and tiny.. wait til you see mine.. AHHH..
I can't wait to meet him too..
Your tummy is so cute and little for only having 9 wks left!! Lucky girl!
You look so adorable! What a beautiful little prego girl you are! I love checking out your blog! Your family is so flippin cute!
You look so cute! I guess I didn't realize how close you are to having that baby! I am excited to see pictures! Just wait those braxton hicks will turn into real ones soon=)
Where's the baby Cheri? I can't believe you only have nine weeks left. I'm so excited for you to have a little boy! I'm sure he will be one stylin little guy cause your girls always look so dang cute! I'm excited for ya!
Post a Comment