Tuesday, July 29, 2008

PiCtUrE PeRfEcT!!

I just had to let everybody know that Saydey's picture is up at all the Kiddie Kandids! Me and my sisters and mom went and saw it yesterday and it is huge!! She was only 6 months at the time, but it is darling! So if anybody is going to the mall or to Kiddie Kandids, go cheack her out!! She is wearing a flower dress and she is sitting on a chair with a white background!! I am thrilled that my little girl is up on their wall!! I'm pretty excited about it!! She is all over the united states!! Whoo hoo...she is famous!!! Hahahaha...

16 comments:

Michael & Kara said...

Is she in the white halter???

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Hey Cheri!!! I have a blog now too! It's www.amberdustin-forman.blogspot.com. Add me to your list!
My blog is really boring right now... Still trying to figure things out : )

Jenny said...

Hey Cheri...I still think your kids are so stinkin cute! That's really cool you have a "famous" baby :) So I saw that you have Aubrey and Chad's blog...I know them...how do you know them??

Coatsy's said...

Hey what a cute blog. We need to all hang out again. I can't wait to meet your little boy (he is going to be so cute..) So next time I'm at the mall I will check out little saydey. She is adorable. I can't believe how big Jaydyn is, it feels like for ever since I have seen you guys. Give us a call.

Jenny said...

Chad used to work with my dad. Small world!

k.young said...

I went into Babies R Us and I saw your sweet little girl! How fun to have her picture up. She is so sweet!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see it, in fact I am taking Mya there next week. Your kids are so dang cute, I can totally see why they would pick Sadie, how fun.

Veena said...

How exciting!!! Your girls are so dang cute, I'm not suprised that Saydey's picture was chosen. Next time we head out to a mall, I'll stop in to Kiddie Kandids just to check it out.

Korine said...

I can't wait to see! That's way cool! And, I finally see a tiny tummy on you at the GTU blog. I've never seen your mom before, you look just like her! Your family is gorgeous:) I've been wondering what you've been up to. Fun to catch up!

Nicole said...

I woke up this morning, looked at the date, and remembered that it's my very favorite cousin's birthday!!! That means YOU GIRLY!!! Happy Birthday Babe...I hope you have a very magical day today, you deserve it!!! Love you bunches:)

Chelsea said...

Hey girl! Yes, you will definately have to come up. We are house number 28. Let me know when you come up so I can say hi!

kollers said...

CHERI!!!!
HOW THE HECK ARE YA? I am so happy to hear from ya. I just started this bloggin business so I'm trying to figure it out. Your girls are absolutley darling! And you are soooo beautiful! And what a cute blog! Its so good to hear from ya and I hope I hear a lot more from ya!

Kariann said...

Well when you have such cute girls it's hard to not blow the pictures up and put them in all Kiddie Kandids! :)

Robison's said...

Cheri! Your blog is so cute! I am just barely figuring out how to us the blog thing! Someday I'll get it! Your little family is so dang cute and you seem so happy!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Hey there i decided to start one of these and wow i am so not computer smart i dont know how to do any of this you will have to show how to work this thing! i love ya and i miss ya lots we need to see eachother more!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Haha thanks for letting me know i had the address wrong! lol i cant belive i did that! i am really not very smart when it comes to this stuff! love ya buddy