Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FoUrTh oF JuLy!!!


The Fourth of July this year was a nice relaxing one!! Jay got up really early to go golfing why I got things ready for the BBQ at my dad's house! Dani was in town so she was down there and my sister Alisha and her cute kids and then some of my aunts and uncles! We ate lots and lots of yummy food, the guys played horseshoes of course, and I did sparklers with the kids!! The kids loved loved the fireworks!! My dad had a few illegal ones which were pretty cool!! Even the little babies loved the fireworks!! No scared kids this year!! We had a blast and the kids were wore right out by the time we left!! Dani even made bows for Kaiya and Saydey to match their cute dresses! We couldn't find any we like so Dani just whipped some up!! So cute! I love celebrating the Fourth of July!! So fun and time for family!!!



Some of the kiddos with Jay and I!! One day huh??? Yeah, maybe not!!!! They are so cute though! This is the best picture we got...Kinda hard with 5 kids!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love holidays, especially when I get to spend them with family. How are you feeling by the way? Do you have an ultrasound scheduled to find out the sex? I can hardly wait!!! Love ya girl.

Traci said...

when are you going to start looking pregnant? you are kinda making me sick!:)

love_b said...

How fun!! You look so so cute prego!

Amy said...

Cute pics! So it was great seeing you guys this weekend although we didn't see you very much and I have to say you are honestly the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen, um do you even look prego and you are 16 weeks, what the???

Hey did you find out by the way? Can't wait to know.