Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GoOd ThInGs UtAh!!



So, my mom got me and my sisters tickets to go to watch Good Things Utah live and it was so much fun!! Such a good idea! We were all on t.v which was super fun! My favorite girl is Reagan...I just think she is so cute and fun! I would recommend for anyone to go...and it's free!! Even better! I am sure we will be going again. Since my birthday is on Monday, they wished me a happy birthday on the show which was embarrasing but cool!! I think even my little sister Bobbi enjoyed herself. After we all went and ate lunch, so it was a fun little girls day!!


Us girlies in the Good Things Utah kitchen! It was cool to see the set and stuff, so we had to get a picture of course!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love "Good Things Utah". I seriously watch it everyday, Reagan is my favorite too, and Angie bugs me. I'm jealous. Next time you go, take me with you!!!

The Imels said...

zzi am so jealous. and just to let you know i am kinda cryin here. well more than just cryin. i miss you guys so much! i should have been there too. i am missing...

The Imels said...

oh yes and look at your baby bump!!!! how freakin cute is that! i cant wait to meet my nephew!

Amy said...

How fun for you guys! So Happy Birthday you, I hope you do something really really fun. I just love birthdays. You look so cute BTW, as always!

Emily said...

Hey there! It was so fun to see that you found my blog! Your girls are so stinkin cute! And I bet your hubby is just stoked about a boy coming to the family! I love GTU too, looks like you guys had lots of fun! P.S. You are still so beautiful like i remember you!!