Friday, July 18, 2008

We ArE HaViNg A...

After a long day of waiting yesterday, because my appointment wasn't until 4:00, we found out that we are having a baby BOY!!!!!!! I can't even believe it! Jay, my mom, and Jay's sister Julie and my girls were all in the room with us, and the tears started flowin when we heard it was a boy!! I really thought it was another girl for some reason! Jay did too, so we were both sooooooo shocked! Jaydyn knew all along it was a boy, so nothin new to her! We are all so excited!! I don't know what I am going to do with a baby boy?? I guess I will have to figure it out huh! Gladly!! We couldn't be happier!!!!

13 comments:

Cherice said...

CONGRATS!!!! Little boys are so much fun!! I am so happy for you. Every daddy needs a little boy to play with. And I love my boy so much, you will LOVE it!!!

Kristy said...

Hi Cheri, this is Kristy Bilanzich.
Your girls are so dang cute!!! I'm sure a boy will be just as much fun! Congrats!!!

www.jknowellfamily.blogspot.com
(I need to update my blog very badily!)

love_b said...

Dani texted me yesterday and told me! I was like YaY! They finally get their lil' boy!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! XoXo

Korine said...

OOOOOH CHERI!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT???!!!!! It's a boy!!!! How sweet! I thought the same thing with Triston, what do you do with a boy? It's so amazing how different it is yet they just glide right in and make everything whole. I am so happy for you guys. I kept checking your blog to find out! What a fun surprise! Hope to see you at bunco!!!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! We are both having boys!!! I bet Jay is SO excited. We will have to make sure are boys are the bestest of friends:)

Jen said...

It must be the year of the boys, that's what we're having too. Congratulations!

~Jen Young
http://jeffreyandjennifer.blogspot.com

Michael & Kara said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YEAH FOR BOYS! HE WILL DEFINITELY BE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE BOY- SEEMS TO RUN IN THE FAMILY :-)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YEAH!

The Imels said...

Another NEPHEW!!!YAY! i am so excited for him to get here. how weird is that saying him when refering to you! lol oh man he is going to be a stud! CONGRATS my sister. i miss you so much and wish i could have been there too.

Jacee said...

That is so awesome.....Congrats.

Angie said...

We are so excited for you guys.. Boys are so much fun!!! I am almost convinced now that we are having a girl, because when we had our boys you had the girls.. We will see in a couple of weeks..
We love you guys!!!

Malarie and Jader said...

Hey Cheri!! Congrats on being pregnant! Thats so exciting that you're having a boy!!!
I didn't know you lived in Lehi, ya we are in Highland right on the border of Alpine. We live in a new development right by the road that leads to draper behind the mountains, ha ha ha thats probably confussing. Anyway, I'm glad you found my blog!!

Amy said...

Cheri I can't even tell you how excited I am that you having a sweet little boy. Honestly you will just love it, there is nothing like a momma's boy! And I have to say you guys will make one handsome little guy at that. Congrats!

Missed you at BUNKO

love_b said...

Oh my heck I know! She texted me yesterday and told me and I got butterflies! Ah ha ha ha! I'm so excited for her- she deserves it! Hopefully the wedding will be here so then you guys will come out here so I can see ya!! :) I told her I would help her with whatever if she needed it, so maybe you could fly out and we can help her together!!!