Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WhAt"s NeW???

Oh my so much has gone on and I have'nt even posted anything yet!! I'm horrible!! Plus my camera is broken so I don't have pictures to post today...but some will be coming soon!! First off it was my 23rd birthday on the 4th of August which was a great day!! Spending time with the family is always a good time!
Yesterday was my little...or big Jaydyn's 4th birthday!! I can't believe I have a 4 year old! WOW!!! We had a party at my house and we rented a big blow up slide thing that all the kiddos absolutly loved!! Big hit! She got spoiled rotten! She has so many people who love her and I am so glad! She really is a special girl!! Pictures will be coming of that!!
And this morning I just dropped off Jaydyn to her first day of Pre-school! Oh my that was emotional!! Since it was her birthday yesterday it's her spotlight today and she got to bring treats to all the kids! She was so excited! So when I dropped her off, I took a couple pictures with my phone...hence the dang broken camera =( I asked her if it was okay if I left, and she said yes...which I wasn't expecting! I didn't want to leave so I was just watching her and she's like, Mom arn't ya going to leave? Why arn't you leaving? Uhhh...how sad is that! She wanted me to leave! So the tears were coming as I was walking back home with Saydey girl!! I have a big girl now and I don't know how I feel about it!! I love her to death!!

Also...i will be posting a belly picture soon since I am more than half way done!! Whoo hoo!! I had my 20 week ultrasound and our little baby is absolutly perfect...and still a boy!! I have gained 6 pounds so far...but man if ya looked at me ya wouldn't be thinking just 6 pounds!!! I can feel him moving all around and so can Jay and Jaydyn!! Jaydyn loves it! So I am feeling great and couldn't ask for a better pregnancy!! My girls were easy too!! Lucky me! So like I said...I am bummed I don't have any pictures, but soon I will!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I know how you feel about the Jaydyn just wanting you to leave.. I am no looking forward to this Thursday when Emer starts Kindergarden..
I am so excited that we are all having boys!!

k.young said...

Cute new background! I love it. And lucky are you that you are halfway done and have only gained 6 pounds?! WOW. Can't wait to see all the pictures! :)

Nicole said...

Hey Cheri!!! Don't worry, baby is still in my belly. I have only a couple days until my due date, but it will be interesting to see when he actually comes. I really haven't been too anxious until the last couple days...now I just want him to come...I want to meet him!!! Anyway, I am glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. You are a lucky girl with all your easy pregnancies...I am jealous. I will be anxiously checking your blog, just as much as you will be mine...haha. Love ya girl, I will let you know when he is born:)

Amy said...

I'm so happy to see you back girl, wow it's been awhile. Love your background and I have to say, I'm just a little jealous that you have only gained 6 lbs. and it's your third. I could see if it was your first or something, but man you're lucky. Can't wait to see pics, get your camera fixed would ya. Hang in there.

Veena said...

Happy late birthdays to the 2 of you! That's so cool that Jay and Jaydyn can feel the little guy move. Feeling those kicks are one of the best parts of being pregnant, if you ask me.

Kariann said...

You are SO lucky you've only gained 6 pounds...and have easy pregnancies! :) Time goes by so fast, I can't believe Jaydyn is 4. She grew up so fast! Happy late birthday! Can't wait to see pictures!