Monday, June 23, 2008

BeAr LaKe!!



We went to Bear Lake on Thursday and had a blast! Well the kids and I had a blast! Jay was working the entire time building a cabin, so me and the girls went with him! We stayed at my grandparents cabin that has a beautiful view of the lake! We went to the beach and just chilled and vegged! It was nice to get away for a couple days! Poor Jay worked from sun up to sun down though so he didn't have a relaxing time!! He actually went back today to finish it all up, so he will be gone until Wednesday or Thursday! So sad! I am going to miss him. But all in all it was a fun trip! Here are a couple pictures from the beach we were at all day on Saturday and we all got fried! My girls are the only ones that didn't get burnt and just got a nice lil tan!! Lucky lucky!!!

My little sister buried Jaydyn in the sand and made lil boobies for her! Jaydyn thought that was pretty funny! She only liked to be buried for a minute though! Soon after, she was ready to get the heck out of the sand!



Saydey loved loved loved to just lay in the warm water on her back and relax! She does this in the tub so she thought that was so cool that she could just lay there! The shallow water they were in was so warm! They would get in the "big" lake and get cold then get in the warm shallow water to warm up! It was perfect!!


So that was our lil outing to the beach! I already wanna go back and get more rays and relax in the sand!! The girls absolutly loved it and so I enjoyed myself as well!! Poor Jay =(

8 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Cheri and it looks like tons of fun. I know, any little getaway is so much fun even if it is just somewhere close. Um, water, sun, laying out, that's all I need! Cute pics.

Veena said...

Looks like you had so much fun. It's nice that Utah has so many great places to get away from it all. Man, with this heat I'd love to be at the lake.

love_b said...

oh so fun!! i miss that place, and grandma's cabin!! Ha ha your girls are so cute!! how are you feeling? i still can't believe your going to have another one!! So exciting!

Angie said...

It looks like you all had so much fun.. I have never been to Bear Lake, but I am totally wanting to go..
Your kids are so dang cute.. Thanks for sharing..

Traci said...

I love your little bathing beauties! And I cannot believe that you are pregnant with #3 and still look adorable in a bikini!!!!

Nicole said...

Really? When did you end up having her? How did you survive the summer? It's not too bad so far, I just spend every day in my house where there is air conditioning. I never go outside unless it is in the evening. Dang summer babies... how did our mom's do it with us too???

k.young said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Your girls are adorable! :)

love_b said...

I will let you know when Mason comes! She was due july 1st!! The dr said that if her water didn't break on it's own then he would start her wed morning at like 5:30 in the morning, so it looks like it might be wednesday! Hopefully before though, poor alicia! She is so cute though she is all positive about it!