Sunday, June 15, 2008

FoRe!!!!!


I know it has been awhile since I have last updated my blog, but I am still here! Well, yesterday Jay, myself, my mom, step dad, and little brother all went golfing at Talon's Cove at Saratoga Springs!! Oh it was fun! This was my second time golfing this year and I improved a little bit but for the most part...I pretty much suck!! Jay bought my my own pink golf clubs for our anniversary in March and I love love them! Now I just gotta figure out how to use them!! Hahaha...golf if harder than it looks! Jay absolutly loves to golf so I figured if I wanted to see him this summer and the summers to come then I should take the sport up myself! My mom's mom is an excellent golfer and my mom is a pretty good golfer herself and then there is my older sister, Alisha who can also golf pretty good! So i gotta have it in me somewhere! I am going to get a belly soon, but I am still going to go out and practice!! At least I can actually hit the ball though! It was so fun going out yesterday though because it was such a beautiful day and golf is fun...when I wasn't throwing my clubs!! Ahahaha...just kidding, I only threw one club yesterday!! So here are a few pictures I captured throughout our adventure!

1 comment:

k.young said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Awesome weather!