
Father's day was great this year!! We let Jay sleep in and he got to watch the U.S. Open, and the girls and I gave him an outfit, shoes, and lots and lots of golf balls!! My dad came over for a couple hours and visted and then we went to visit my mom and stepdad at my grandma's house where there were tons of my family there! Jay continued watching the U.S. Open and the girls played and played!! After a couple hours of that...we came home to watch the basketball finals! Lots of sports! Jay loves it though...(I do too though) so I think he had a pretty good day!! Nice and relaxing! I am so thankful for Jay! He is the best dad in the whole world! I love him so much and love watching him be a dad!! Thank you Jay for all you do for our family and we love you soooooo much!!!!!

I know Jaydyn is picking her nose I think...but it's the best one we got of us!!! Hahahaha!!!!

7 comments:
You guys are so adorable! AND YES!! We totally need to get together more! My number is 480-459-9577. Call me anytime.
So cute!! Sounds like a great day! And I love your dress. It is adorable and so summery!!
Oh your family is so cute! Oh and I used honey wax and I just got it from Walmart...It works good on arms, legs, and face...but I wouldn't use it anywhere else, I think it would hurt to bad!!!! It is also really easy to get off so your not all sticky after!
What a great day huh? I love devoting an entire day to the wonderful men in our lives. They do so much for us, but I don't think they recieve enough credit.
So I don't look at your blog for a little while and I get totally behind!!! Your family is so cute... like you haven't heard that before!
Jay is such a cute little daddy. Your girls are way lucky!! And I do have to say, they look so dang cute in their matching dresses, I love it. Cute pics and I'm glad that you can actually sit through sports with your hubby, what a good little wifey!
k cheri your family is like the cutest family ever! i just love it. you are glowing!! i think thats one thing i miss most about being pregnant, that glow you get. you look adorable, i love it! come see you sister so i can see you! :)
Post a Comment