Sunday, June 15, 2008

JuSt A LiTtLe UpDaTe...

My girls are still as cute as ever...I can say that because I am the mom!! Saydey doesn't know that there is a baby in mom's tummy, she doesn't quite understand! But she is talking so much more! Every day she is saying something new and putting sentences together! Her new thing is "I wanna go" She says that all day long! She just wants to go bye bye! She is hilarious! She calls Jaydyn, Jaydie and it is the cutest thing ever!! I love how she say's it! She is just getting big! She has been sick for the last 4 days with a high fever and double ear infections, but as of yesterday she is feeling much better! Poor thing it is freaking spring and she is still getting sick!! I am so sick of it!! You know when she isn't feeling well when she won't eat! She loves her food and she hadn't really eaten anything for 3 days! So sad, but I am so happy she is feeling much better!!! As for Jaydyn...she is my new photographer! She loves to take pictures and to get hers taken! She is such a little poser! She actually took some of these pictures of me and Saydey girl!! She does pretty good! Now she totally understands that there is a baby "brother" in my tummy!! She wants a brother, but I am sure it's a girl! She has been having way more accidents in her pannies than she used to the last couple weeks and I don't know if it's because she knows there is a new baby coming and wants more attention or what...but I do not know what to do with her!! It was soon after that I told her that we were going to have another baby that she started to do this, so hopefully it will stop soon!!!!! Jaydyn is such a little sweetheart though!! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is starting to speak a lot of Spanish...thanks to good ol Dora! She can count to 10 in Spanish and she knows most of her colors as well in Spanish and then a lot of basic words!! So amazing!

As for myself, I am feeling really good!! I am just so tired all the time! I feel like I can't sleep enough and the thought of cleaning my house like I used too just drains me...even just thinking about it!! So hopefully that will go away soon! I am not showing yet, but I feel like I will be soon!! Not looking forward to that really!! I feel the same as I did when I was pregnat with both Jaydyn and Saydey so that is why I think it's another girl!! I get nausiated the first 2 or 3 months, but don't throw up and that is how I feel with this baby!! I have really good pregnancies...so I know I am pretty lucky!! So there is a little update on us!! More to come soon... I promise!!




3 comments:

The Imels said...

its about time you updated! they look so so BIG! Jayds hair look so cute like that! oh i cannot WAIT to see you guys! i am coming july first so be ready! love you!

k.young said...

Such cute pictures. I love Jaydyn's hair. It is adorable!! And I LOVE the new blog background. It is perfect for Summer!!

Nicole said...

Yay. Finally an update from Cheri. Although, I don't know what Dani is talking about, she doesn't update her blog that much either. Whats up with you Ferguson girls? And why doesn't Alisha have a blog? Jayden is getting so big and beautiful, and Saydey is totally a little girl now compared to a baby like I remember her being. Time for another addition to the Murphy family...oh wait, you are already on that. I can't believe you are12 weeks. That means you will be finding out the sex soon...I can't wait. I am so jealous that you have easy pregnancies, mine so far has been tough, but it's almost over so I shouldn't complain much. I am looking forward to many more updates, so keep 'em comin'!!!