Well, as many of you know...we are having a baby! Yes for the third time, I am pregnant!! You are all probably thinking we are crazy, which is oh so true, but this one wasn't planned!! I was on birth control, and still got pregnant, so I guess it was meant to be! Another one of our little angels wants to come to Earth and meet us! When we started telling a few people we thought I was further along than I am, so I would have waited longer if I knew I was only 8 weeks!! Oh well! We heard the little heartbeat a week ago and it's there so that is good news!! He (hopefully, hahaha) is so tiny! So now that it has all sunk in for a month now, I am starting to get more excited! We wern't going to try for another baby for like 2 more years, but this one just couldn't wait!! So this one and Saydey will be Just over two years apart! Just like Jaydyn and Saydey!! I really hope we don't go crazy!! So, I know I'm not that far along, and I hope everything will be okay, but the news was pretty much out, so I figured I should blog it!! Anyway, we will keep ya posted and wish us luck!!!!
I know this picture is blurry, but you can see where the little baby is in there! This ultrasound was taken a week ago, so I was only 7 weeks! Tiny!!




15 comments:
OHHH! Congrats!!! How exciting! Your family is getting so big I love it! Maybe a boy this time? ha ha ha! Love you!
I am so excited for you guys.. So here is the funny thing... I found out you were, then I found out about Tsalaph.. How fun for our Murphy family.. More babies.. and well, check out my blog to see my news!!!
Ok.. So I totally loved your babynamey tracker.. So I put it on my blog.. But I did choose a different color..
I like how it shows how far along you are..
So thanks for the cute idea..
Cheri I am so dang excited for you guys. You really make the most beautiful babies ever, so maybe now it's time for a sweet little boy in the fam. Hey thanks for coming the other night, sorry that I didn't get to chat much, but it was so good to see you. You are such a sweetie. Congrats girl.
Congrats Cheri! I am sure your new baby will be just as cute as your little girls!
Yeah! I am glad that it is out and I hope that you have a boy. If not, you know that you guys make beautiful girls!
How exciting! Congrats!! You are so cute pregnant and your kids are dolls!! I hope you get a boy, too! :)
Congratultions. That's great news. Good luck with everything. Great blog!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Cheri!!!! and Jay. I am so excited for you!! Do you think you'll get a boy this time? (I'm remembering the time we did that hanging pencil thing at some family get-together.)
Congrats! That is so awesome. good luck with everything!
Cheri, I found your blog! Yeah! I miss your girls. I can't believe you are pregnant! So happy for you though. I am excited to be blogging with you.
Yes! Thats your dress! I was having the hardest time finding something brown for her to wear, there is like nothing out there! So I called Dani and asked if she had anything I could borrow and sure enough she did! Thanks for giving it to Dani so I could borrow it!!! :) When are you coming down? You need to soon I need to see those little girls of yours!
Where are you girl? How are you feeling anyway? Just know we are thinking of you.
Ok so I'm going through some serious Cheri withdrawls, I need an update. By the way, I just noticed that as of tomorrow you are officially at the under 200 days mark on your pregnancy, way fun. Oh and I love your new background. Can't wait to see something soon.
Post a Comment