After a hard day of play and so hungry, my little Saydey girl was eating her dinner and fell asleep in her highchair! She has only done this once before, but this time I got a picture! The first time she fell asleep, she was eating a corn dog as well! I dunno what it is about corn dogs that puts her to sleep, but they seem to! She looks just so cute! I did feel bad that I didn't just put her to bed, but she was hungry! I guess she didn't seem to mind to much anyway!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That picture is so cute. Don't feel bad, Sara used to fall asleep in her highchair all the time. Well, maybe like 5 times in her life. Once I put her there with markers and paper while I did chores and when I looked up she was asleep with marker all over her face.
Ahh the magical sleeping corn dogs! I will have to try that at our house. That is a way cute picture!
Don't you just love how cute they look when they are sleeping. What a cutie pie. Yes I too will have to try the magical sleeping corn dogs, maybe it will help Mya actually sleep at night. HHHHMMMM!
What a sweet picture!!
Post a Comment