Friday, May 2, 2008

I'vE bEeN tAgGeD AgAiN!!


ThIs Is AlL AbOuT My MaRrIeD ReLaTiOnShIp WiTh JaY!!

What is his name? Jacob Evans Murphy
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Most the time he does...but I can eat a lot!!!
Who said I love you first? He did and I said it right back
Who is taller? Hahahaha...he is unless I wear 5 inch heels which is often!
Who sings better? Neither of us can carry a tune!
Who is smarter? He is sooooo much smarter!!
Who's temper is worse? Mine is I think unless he is putting something together! haha he hates assembling!!
Who does the laundry? I do it all!
Who does the dishes? Oh, thats me! Jay won't touch the dishes! Growing up with too many brothers and sisters!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does!
Who does the cooking? I cook dinner and he cooks breakfast on the weekends! (and yes...I am starting to cook a lot!!)
Who drives when you are both in the car together? He does
Who is more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn, but I say he is and he says I am!
Who proposed? He did in our house that I didn't know we had! Two huge suprises!
Who is most likely to admit it when they are wrong? Me for sure...even though it freakin sucks!!
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine
Who pays the bills? I do!
Who wears the pants in the family? He does...but I can talk him into anything! Hahaha! So maybe that makes me??

Tagged: Amy and Dani loo!

8 comments:

k.young said...

Thanks for playing along. I like the tags, but some people get annoyed by them. And I love getting to know people better. I LOVE the new look of your blog. It is awesome!! Where did you get the background?? I will have to check out that bows website and let you know, but I am sure I will love it!! :)

Amy said...

Cheri, how cute about you guys. I love how he proposed to you. I even said to Veena that we have some romantic blood in the family, Jake can be at times, lucky me. Cute new background!

Michael & Kara said...

How cool is he for proposing in a house you didn't know was yours!!! That is so awesome!!! Guess what??? We're moving up there in June!!!

Angie said...

It was fun seeing you guys on Friday.. El had a tun of fun reliving the old days..
You guys are so fun and cute..
I love your new background.. it makes me want to change mine...

love_b said...

I remember when Dani told me about how he proposed! What a romantic!!

Chels and Zach said...

Your family is so cute Cheri! I am really glad that you have a blog so we can stay in touch!

Nicole said...

I hope you had a great mothers day!!! I love you CHERI...you are such a great mom to your girls:)

Michael & Kara said...

Hey need your email address so I can add you to my preferred list. I had to go private! Email it to me at karastanley@gmail.com