Well, my sister Dani and my cute little neice Kaiya left yesterday to go back to Arizona where they are living!! It really sucked! They were in town for 10 days, so that was awesome! I hadn't seen them in 3 months, so it was so nice to see them! They will be back in July, but that just seems so far away still! Dani is seriously my best friend! We are only 2 and a half years apart so when we were little we used to beat the crap out of eachother! We got along too, but we were usually fighting! Now we are the bestest friends and I don't know what I would ever do without her and that baby girl of hers! She is an amazing girl! So, I will see you soon Dani!! Here are a couple pictures because I always have to have at least one picture with every post!! It's funner that way!!
That's my Saydey girl holding baby Kaiya all by herself! She wanted to be like Jaydyn and hold her baby cousin too!




5 comments:
Your sister is a cutie and so is her darling little baby.
Your blessed to have a wonderful relationship with your sister.. Hopefully my girls will realize they love their sisters one day..
I love that you have a good relationship with your sis, it's the best huh? So I'm with you about putting a pic with every post, in fact I just posted with no pic and it kind of makes me feel naked or something. Cute pic of you and your sis!
Your hair looks awesome! I love the colors.
And it is totally awesome that you have such a fun friendship with your sister. And what a cutie her little girl is!! She looks so much like your little girls.
How fun.I wish it would have worked out for us to get together when she was here...maybe next time. P.S. Congrats on your little bun in the oven...I am so excited to be pregnant at the same time as you. I love you CHERI!!!
Thanks for finding my blog. It's good to hear from you and see your adorable family. I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment