Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC TAG

A-Attatched or single: Oh so attatched
B-Best friends : My husband, my sister Dani, & Aubrey
C-Cake or pie: cake for sure!
D-Day of choice: Saturday, Jay doesn't have to work and we all do something as a family
E-Essential item: Eyelash curler!
F-Favorite color(s): Pink, usually hot pink!
G-Gummy bears or worms: worms, espeacially the clear ones!!
H-Hometown: Springville and Bluffdale
I-Indulgences: Chilis chips & salsa
J-January or July: Come on now...July!!
K-Kids: 2 precious little girls!
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and Heavenly Father
M-Marriage date: March 22, 2004
N-Number or siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples: Both
P-Phobias or fears: The dark, spiders and snakes!
Q-Quote: "You know your in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Sues
R-Ring size: 6
S-Season: Spring for sure!!
T-Tag 3 friends: Dani, Aubrey, Nicole
U-Unknown fact about me: Can't tell...it's a secret!!
V-Very favorite stores: Hahaha here we go...Target, Buckle, Victoria's Secret, Bows & Bobbies, Abercrombie, and Rod Works to name a few!!
W-Worst Habbit: Shopping just cuz I'm bored!!
X-X-ray or ultrasound: Baby ultrasound for sure!!
Y-Your favorite foods: Mexican baby! Gosh, that is all I have been eating lately! So yummy!
Z-Zodiac: Leo!

5 comments:

Veena said...

Thanks so much for playing!!! Hey, what's Bows and Bobbies? It sounds like a fun store.

Nicole said...

Thanks for tagging me...these little survey things are so fun. P.S. I love ROD WORKS too. You should try Tai-Pan Trading. They have some of the same stuff for cheaper...and a larger selection. Love ya babe:)

Angie said...

first off let me just say Mexican food is the best ever!! I am glad we have that in common.
It is awesome to see all the things you like.. Your such a cutie!!!

Traci said...

I totally forgot about rodworks for favorite stores! I love that place, but can only go every so often because I can't control my spending!

k.young said...

I love these tags because then we get to learn fun facts about everyone!! Utah has way better shopping than Colorado, that is for sure! And I want to know what bows and bobbies is too?